March 7, 2011
- Visit our Facebook Page and click “Like” beneath the photo on the left-hand side
- Suggest it to all your friends!
As many of you know, our Queens Center Mall Campaign aims to hold the owner of the mall accountable to the community by:
- Requiring retailers to pay a living wage of $10/hr with benefits or $11.50/hr without benefits
- Providing sufficient space for community services such as ESL classes and job services
- Requiring retailers to allow workers to unionize without fear of threat or intimidation
By spreading the word online, we can raise the visibility of the Queens Center Mall Campaign! Thanks for the support!